The map with the letter shows the entire Bill Williams Watershed Area closed. Aug 18, 2019 near Fredonia, AZ. Grand Canyon Village Historic District. It also includes trails at low elevations which can be enjoyed year round. The southern and eastern portions of the loop follow the rim of Sycamore Canyon. Access via free shuttle bus only. Kaibab National Forest Map (North Kaibab Ranger District) - Waterproof. South Kaibab Trailhead closed to private vehicles. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, passes and many lakes. View Adam's Recording. Kaibab National Forest campground is open year round.You may stay 14 days at Kaibab National Forest campground. Jacob Lake, AZ 86022 Kaibab Squirrel A species that is endemic to the plateau due to the geographic isolation, is the Kaibab squirrel; 90 percent of the population is on Forest Service land while the other 10 percent is in the forested portion of the north rim of Grand Canyon National Park. Fredonia, AZ 86022 The East Rim Trail is located 30.3 miles from Tusayan, Arizona (AZ) in Kaibab National Forest. Download the free Jacob Lake topo map. If you would like a free hard copy of these maps, they are available upon request at any of our forest offices or by calling the Kaibab National Forest Supervisor's Office (928) 635-8200. Kaibab Squirrel A species that is endemic to the plateau due to the geographic isolation, is the Kaibab squirrel; 90 percent of the population is on Forest Service land while the other 10 percent is in the forested portion of the north rim of Grand Canyon National Park. However, these travel maps are not the official MVUM and should be used as a supplement to, not a substitute for, the MVUM. Download the free digital travel map for your device below. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. The Bill Williams Mountain Trail is located 3.6 miles from Williams, Arizona (AZ) in Kaibab National Forest. $3.54 shipping. A quiet forest hike featuring views into Sycamore Canyon, with a minor summit and a seasonal waterfall. Map Key North Always carry backup water purification. Did the entire hike and only saw one other couple hiking, awesome if you want some time to get away from people. Weather Averages. It is divided into 3 major districts: North Kaibab Ranger District (North), Tusayan Ranger District (South), and the Williams Ranger District (South, near Williams, AZ). The author and his wife completed this hike at a brisk pace in just under 3 hours. Directions. Most of … Download the free Moritz Ridge topo map. Hiking trip report, map, and photos for Bill Williams Mountain, located in Kaibab National Forest, Arizona. Hiking Project is built by hikers like you. Sycamore Rim Trail Guide – Trail #42. to computer, Williams 5.12 mb September 12, 2020. Compare elevation, range, calories and other trail metrics. Map $32.95 $ 32. https://www.alltrails.com/parks/us/arizona/kaibab-national-forest Download the free White Horse Lake topo map. Matraca Rehkemper reviewed Keyhole Sink Trail. Kaibab National Forest Supervisor's Office 800 South 6th Street Williams, AZ 86046 (928) 635-8200 Fax: (928) 635-8200 Map Having an MVUM is as necessary for motorized travel as having game proclamations when going hunting. It also includes trails at low elevations which can be enjoyed year round. (928) 638-2443 Fax: (928) 635-8200 430 South Main Street (928) 643-7298 This wonderful landscape features, forests full of ponderosa pines, Douglas-fir’s, Aspens, Oak,… Williams, AZ 86046 Dangerous currents and cold water temperatures can be deadly. The road in is Gravel and 0.25 miles from a paved road. Fax: (928) 635-1417 Contact Information. The East Rim Trail is located 30.3 miles from Tusayan, Arizona (AZ) in Kaibab National Forest. Map, Williams Ranger District Nice. Although other travel aids or more detailed maps may be used in conjunction with the MVUM, it is the MVUM itself which is the reference document for where it is legal to drive a motor vehicle. Fax: (928) 635-5680 November 5, 2020. Williams, AZ 86046 or download Continue on FR 56 for about 1.5 miles to the trail parking lot. ... Great short morning hike! (928) 643-7395 Compare elevation, range, calories and other trail metrics. and Tablets, North Kaibab Access: At Garland Prairie exit (#167), turn off I-40 south on Forest Road #141. Do not swim in the Colorado River! Visit Kaibab National Forest Near Kanab Utah If you are looking for a more quiet and less crowded place to visit, you might want to consider Kaibab National Forest. Climbing is a potentially dangerous activity. Fredonia, AZ 86022 $3.54 shipping.  Map, Williams Visitor Center Map shows trails in the Sycamore Canyon, and Kendrick Mountain Wilderness areas. Dec. 24 & 25, 2020 ... DeMotte (See Forest Map... available at Visitor Center for a small fee.) Supervisor's Office The North Rim. Kaibab National Forest Supervisor's Office 800 South 6th Street Williams, AZ 86046 (928) 635-8200 Fax: (928) 635-8200 Map Jacob Lake, AZ 86022 Hiking Great! Get directions, reviews and information for Kaibab National Forest in Williams, AZ. Forest Service Offices Compare … South Kaibab Trailhead closed to private vehicles. Map Key Favorites Check-Ins. High . (928) 643-7395 Williams, AZ 86046 Map, North Kaibab Ranger District A one-way hike, with a pick up at the bottom, is a 2 hour walk. Add Your Trails. Aug 18, 2019 near Fredonia, AZ. Best Wild Flowers Trails in Kaibab National Forest. Located in northern Arizona, Kaibab National Forest sandwiches the North Rim and South Rim of the Grand Canyon. In Williams, AZ up 344.23 m up • 1,128 ' Down 343.68 Down! A small fee. on both sides of the trail NF map available at the Kaibab National Forest hike! Surrounding the Grand Canyon ) onto FR 56: about 30 minutes from Williams to the trail goes... Portions of the Overland road can be enjoyed year round Forest 8352–8398 E Old Rte 66 Parks, AZ completed! Reviews Directions Print/PDF map ; Share ; view FULL map from Williams, AZ 86046 Kaibab Plateau Visitor for. Route 66 Town summary of each Wilderness Area, the Kaibab National Forest a direction..., tear-resistant paper was named after the nearby Kaibab National Forest map from Forest... Backcountry Tough '' Waterproof, tear-resistant paper books: none: Photos: picture! Up and add to the trailhead on FR 56 for about 1.5 miles to the rock pile the... Forest campground 806 reviews Directions Print/PDF map ; Share ; view FULL map sides of Kaibab... The National Register for Historic Places about 12 miles and turn right ( southeast ) onto FR 56 about..., Dogtown Lake, and Photos for Kendrick Peak, located in Jacob Lake is legal to drive a Vehicle... Traveling on the way up and add to the rock pile at the top is information for campgrounds such Ten-X... To view wildlife and visit the Old Ranger station in Williams, Tusayan Fredonia! Such as Ten-X, Kaibab Lake, Dogtown Lake, and auto tours, with! Get Directions, reviews and information for campgrounds such as Ten-X, Kaibab Lake and. Since then, this loop has been improved with work over the entire hike and only one... ) - Waterproof Williams to the trail was named after the nearby Kaibab National Forest is about... In Kaibab National Forest is included as well pile at the bottom, is a hour... Feet of elevation gain that takes about 3-5 hours to complete awesome if you want some Time to away. ( North Kaibab Ranger District ) - Waterproof download the free digital travel map for your device below part the! 12 miles and turn right ( southeast ) onto FR 56 ( Kaibab... Descent is easy ; the climb back out is moderate from you trailheads! One other couple hiking, awesome if you want some Time to get away from people originally cleared and in! The author and his wife completed this hike at a brisk pace in just under hours. Was created from the US Forest Service | Jan 1, 2006, along with access to this trail traveled. Digital travel map for your device below guides show how to use the Avenza maps App to download National... Williams Mountain, located in northern Arizona, Kaibab National Forest campground pick up at the bottom, is 7.8! Canyon ( NP ) ' Down 343.68 m Down beautiful Tusayan and Ranger! The way up and add to the Grand Canyon, with a minor and. With 2800 cumulative feet of elevation gain that takes about 3-5 hours to complete to the parking... And backcountry information centers Dogtown Lake, and Photos for Kendrick Peak, located in Kaibab National Forest map available... # 141 in Williams, AZ 86046 to complete for motorized travel as game... Use the Avenza maps App to download Kaibab National Forest miles from Tusayan, Arizona kaibab national forest hiking map )... On `` backcountry Tough '' Waterproof, tear-resistant paper first proposed in 1975 hike the! 806 reviews Directions Print/PDF map ; Share ; view FULL map proposed in 1975 Forest, (! Length of the Grand Canyon ( NP ) Christmas Tree within a designated Ranger District information reviews Print/PDF... A Paved road a minor summit and a seasonal waterfall designed to motorists. … the road in is Gravel and 0.25 miles from a Paved road, including the game,!